DEAR SIR,  
 
BY ACCIDENT, I FLIPPED THE CHANNEL AND WAS VIEWING YOUR,SUPPOSIDILY,SERMON.
ONCE BEFORE I ACCIDENTLY CAME ACROSS YOUR PROGRAM.
DIDN,T LIKE IT THEN, AND LIKE IT EVEN LESS THE 2ND TIME, BUT GUARANTEE, THERE WILL NOT BE A 3RD TIME TO WATCH.
 
FIRST OF ALL, WE ARE TO PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS,AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WIH OUR PRESIDENT,AND I DO BELEIVE, BECAUSE THIS ONE IS BLACK.
HE IS A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT MAN.
I WILL ADMITT, HE HAS BEEN A BIT OF DISAPPOINTMENT, BUT FAR BETTER THAN THE LAST ILLERIATE PRESIDENT WE HAD IN OFFICE FOR 8 YRS.
NOW ,THIS IDEA OF GOD ALLOWING THE OIL SPILL,BECAUSE OF OBAMA, THAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING I,VE HEARD YET.
BLAMING ,OBAMA, NOW COME ON.
THAT WAS B.P, GREEDY, DIDN,T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO HAVE PROPER REPAIR.
THESE ,WORDS,THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FROM THE BLACK ORGINIZATION, YOU  CAN,T READ THEM, LIKE IT HAS BEEN BLEEPED OUT, IT WAS NOT VISIBLE.
I,M A CHRISTIAN WOMEN, AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS EARTH.
BUT YOU SIR, I FEEL SORRY FOR, AS YOUR PROGRAM,WAS NOTHING BUT JUDGING, PEOPLE, AND THAT DOES NOT GET IT WITH GOD.
GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, BUT HATES THE SIN.
THERE HAS BEEN HOMOSEXUALS ON EARTH,SINCE DAY ONE.
WE CAN,T HATE THEM, BUT HAVE TO LOVE AND TRY TO LEAD THEM TO CHRIST.
MY PRAYER FOR YOU, THAT YOU GET SAVED,BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
 
MELINDA LEWIS


PASTOR'S REPLY

Well, Melinda, lets start with your "first of all" point. It is a thoughtless point indeed. "Pray for our leaders", Yet take no action against their destuctive policies?  Is that the advise you would have given Martin Luther King?  Stay home and pray, we all know better. So your problem is real clear, you think you are the only one that has a right to have YOUR voice heard. Everybody else needs to keep quite and just pray.  This reveals a mentle illness in you. If we lose our right to speak, then you do to. 
 
Point 2... You can't guarantee that you want see the program a third time, because you have already by "ACCIDENT" viewed it two times before. This indicates that you are accident prone.  So you can't say you will not make a third accident and view it again.

Point 3....  There you go with the old wore out racist charge again. Stating that I don't like Obama because he is black. Well sister I can't stand the white half of him either. Now, what about that?
 
Point 4.... Highly intelligent, ha! He is able to read a telepromter, that's about it. All the child has ever done his whole life is teach people how to staple signs on telephone poles, blame others, and sue people. The truly complexed issues such as the military he kept EVERY ONE OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATIONS MILITARY LEADERS TO RUN THE WAR. AND EVEN NOW PUT GEN. PETRAUS OVER AFGHANISTAN, THE SAME MAN BUSH PUT OVER IRAQ. When the Muslim went on the shooting rage at Ft Hood and killed 13 of his own men, it took the brillant one 9 days to even respond. The bp oil spill it took 13 days to even get there and to this day he has spoken a grand total of 20 minutes to BP leaders. He passed health care without even reading it.  The day after the bill passed he was in Iowa telling people that their children were now covered. Come to find out, not only were the children not covered that day, but the coverage he spoke of was not even in the bill he passed.  It all sounds pretty stupid if you ask me. 
 
point 5... I did not say that Obama caused the oil spill, that is a false charge on your part. It was the black leaders at the BCCN.com that said that. If It it was to blury for you to read on the screen, I gave you the web site, and just gave it to you again. You can write, so I am sure you are able to read. GO READ IT!!!!
 
Point 6.... As for me judging people, Well, as you said, "that don't get it with God"  I would ask the question why did you judge me?  You said the reason I didn't like Obama was because is black.  That is a judgement sister. So you are a hypocrite, hypocrite.
I don't think you are a christian lady at all.  I sincerely believe you are mentally ill and somewhere along the way lost your soul.



Comments from television program titled "The House"
Hello Mr Dumas

          I am a little confused is your television program a spiritual one ? I see you refering to the Bible but what you speak is totally racist. I am sorry to say this but that is what i heard today and I totally turned the TV off.
        You talk about unfairness and try to compare Obama with Bush. But all what you said is siding Bush and not Obama. If you raised an issue where the media unfairly treated Obama one time and bring another issue where by the media unfairly treated Bush that would be nice. But you totally said that the media treated Bush unfairly and sided Obama. Why don't you watch the fox netwok ? If it is really a news media. But It is not a news media but a puppet for the republican party.
        And also you mentioned about what has happened in the UCLA and also cases where by student are expelled for wearing uS flag during Mexican Holiday and so forth. This is totally racism. The topic you talk seems to be genuine as if it is blaming the media but you are totally passing on a racist message under the cover of being a spiritual man. It is better to get down and you to join the fox network. No one can be deceived. I am ashamed when you mention Jesus said this and that on the show as if Jesus is a racist. Jesus gave His life for all human race. read John 3:16

Thank you

Pastor's reply

I have a copy of the dvd that was played tonight. Name one statement
made that sided with Bush. Then we will check it with the DVD and see if
what you heard, is what was said.... I am waiting.   Name one statement of Racism made.  I'm waiting

Fox news? The media carries it's own stats. Fox equally splits it's time
between dems and rep.  Check those same stats with msnbc abc cbs and cnn.
you will surely find that you are the one receiving one side of the story.
Please respond with factual statements concerning my request.

Ps. You call me a racist ? Yet, it was the Mexican that referred to "frail white people".  Somewhere down the way you lost your soul lady.  You mentally ill. 

The Ladies reply

 I am sorry Sir I don't need your DVD. By the way I don't watch your
> show. That was the first time. Normally the program which comes at
> 10PM(CST) is the program I watch, an Evangelist from Nigeria(T.B.
> Joshua) a man of God who knows his calling and never talked about race
> issues.I worked with American evangelists back in Africa for years and
> they are a very wonderful people. They are not people like you.
>
> This is not the time to joke. Let the whole world hear the message of
> Jesusu Christ. Do you think you are going to unite America which you
> call it by your cover heading  "Divided by the media" by passing on a
> racist message. I feel sorry for those people who call themselves
> Christians go on the air and preach racism.
>
> I pray for these people to get saved. A saved person never worries about
> explaining what is happening in the political front he keeps on
> preaching the good news of the kingdom and when people get saved they
> forget all their divisions.That is what you are supposed to do if you
> have a calling, but I don't think you have one.
>
> Thank you

Pastor's reply
>
SO, the accusations you made about the things "you heard me say" you
can't support. SO great woman of God, it was pure slander, did you know
that slander is one of the names given to Satan in the bible?  Does old
Bro TB talk about Israel, That is a race of people....  AGAIN, produce
one statement I made that was racist!!!!! How did I know you would not
address my request?  The answer, I deal with slandering DEVILS all the
time.  CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACK YARD YOU HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!


Comments from television program titled "The House"

A Pastor from New Orleans

Mr Dumas
I was watching your TV program last night, I was very surprised by your new tone and teaching, you have become a bigot, the love of the Lord has departed from you and your congregation,  I am so sad to see you and your new direction, we are a large church in the West Bank of New Orleans, I will tell our congregation about your new hate doctrine.   You are now a politian no longer a minister of our Lord.  
My prayer is that God will give you wisdom and a clean heard, you really need it.
Alexander Bowen

Senior Pastor

Rev's reply

Well, Hi there Pastor of the large church, don't know if am supposed to
be impressed or intimidated, so I guess I'll just be neither.
Bigot, defined

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or
politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Well, I guess I am strongly partial to the christian faith, how about you.
 I personally believe that it is the only true religion on earth. I
believe NO ONE gets to heaven without it.

Of course This is not my doctine, it's the doctrine of the fellow I chose
to follow, a guy by the name of Jesus. He said no one comes to the father
but by me. Is he a bigot too?

I care about  my race as much as a black man, Mexican, Russian or
anyone else does theirs. I was rasied in a black church, Green hill
Baptist, Rev. Cleveland McFarland, Shabutta Ms. I guess that just about
kills the racist argument, as I can't imagine a kkk member belonging to a
black church, burning it down yea, but being a tithe paying member of it, I
don't think so.

I am indeed partial to the politics of personal freedom, How about you. As
concerning the Intolerant deal, well, I'm kinda like you. Did you read
this tolerant letter that you wrote me, before you hit the send botton?

I said some things that must have rubbed you the wrong way. Enough that
you felt you had to respond to it in a very critical way.

I'm a bigot, I no longer have the love of God in me, The love of the Lord
has departed from me and my congregation, my hate doctrine and so on.

Now I ask you, oh pastor of the large church, what exactly is the
difference in what I did and what you did? Some might be tempted to call
you a hypocrite.

Oh yea, you remember the black pastor I was raised under, he is old now
and has suffered from two strokes. I send him the tithe from my ministry,
it is a major means of support for him, He voted for Obama. I didn't let
that stand in the way of my great love for him. This kinda knocks a hole
in that intolerant of others thing, wouldn't you say?

so at this point I am going ask you to do something that I already know
you won't do, because you can't, and your kind never can. It is what I
call a coward test. Are you ready?

1- Produce the hate speech,  write and tell me what I said that was hate. To
declear one a bigot, I would know exactly what they said and did, that is
a pretty harsh accusation. I have the dvd and we will check what you say I
said, with what I really said, but, you will never do it.


2- Produce anything I said that manifested intolerance. The intolerance
was in those that sent Americans students home for wearing an American
flag t-shirt. You won't produce it, you can't. beacuse I said nothing.

  Therefore you slandered me and I can prove it. Did you know that the
word slanderer is a name given to Satan in the bible.

3- I will be happy to debate you in your BIG CHURCH, or in my rather small
church over the subject you have been moved to slander me over. I will even
foot the bill for the debate.

Now, you might say as others often do "we don't get in to all that
debating stuff". Well, you certainly don't mind sending a firy letter to
someone, but it is easier to hide behind a email, than it is to face the
one you have no evidence against. 

I am sure you will stand before your
people tell them all manner of things about me,  that's nature of your
kind, but you won't do it to my face.
that is why this is called the coward test.

Our email exchange will be posted on the website and your letter as well
my response will be aired on the up coming tv show. I'm waiting.
                                         Darrell Dumas


His reply..... Just as I predicted

if you are offended we apologized the truth hurts always
> be blessed


Rev's  reply

Produce that truth sir. Just as I said,  you would produce nothing.  You
are guilty of slander. You failed your coward test...
                               Darrell Dumas


The coward replies

well Mr Dumas I am under Grace so be what you want I am free by the work at the cross, have your way we do not give a flip what you think, Rom *:1 there is no condemnation  you still a bigot.

Rev's reply

Still he offers no evidence to the slandering charges he leveled against a fellow minister.  Please keep in mind this is a Senior Pastor of a large church in New Orleans.
With no ability to produce a single piece of evidence supporting his claims, he still refers to me as a bigot.  Just think, someone calls him Pastor.